Agenda April 2019
ARDENTINNY COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
The meeting will take place in on April 1st in Ardentinny Village Hall at 7.30 p.m.
This is a public meeting to which you are invited to attend.
The meeting will be recorded for the minutes.
- Apologies and Declaration of Interest.
- Police Report
- Minute of last meeting
- Matters arising from minute
- Treasurers Report
- Forestry Commission Report
- National Park Report
- Councillor’s Report
- Actual Reality Report
- Dawn Fresh proposal and update
- Update on meeting 11th and any other information
- Email from Lynn Kerr regarding fish farm
- Proposal by Elaine Allen to form a group to directly oppose the dawn fresh fish farm project (asking for volunteers)
- Emergency action Plan update (Alister)
- Future meetings.
- Delegates Reports. (Caucus (MN), Website (EC), Amenities (MN/EC), Cowal Health & Care Forum (EC), Planning (JR) Community Action Plan (RB),
- Updates. Ardentinny Renewables Trust,
Ardentinny Hall Management Team,
Ardentinny Community Trust,
Ardentinny Conservation and Heritage Group.
- Old notice board in car park
- Date of next meeting.